There are different types of massagers for different purposes. For keeping the hands relaxed, hand massagers are great. When Your hands need a break then hand massager may be a good option.
Hand massagers also helpful for the arthritis patients too. These massagers help to relax the joints of the hands. But all of these don’t perform equally. To help the arthritis patients, here we have prepared reviews on best hand massagers for arthritis.
|Hand Massagers For Arthritis||Product|
|Roleo Hand Massager for Arthritis Arm Massager||Manual||Check Price|
|Armaid Foam Massage Tool with 2 Rollers||Manual||Check Price|
|Lunix Cordless Electric Hand Massager||Auto||Check Price|
|Breo WOWOS Hand Massager||Auto||Check Price|
Top 4 Best Hand Massagers for Arthritis Patients
After Researching almost on 30+ Products we have picked some best arthritis massager for you!
Roleo Hand Massager for Arthritis Arm Massager
If you are looking for arm and elbow massagers, this one from Roleo is probably for you. This one can be used for a number of different purposes. It is an arm massager, elbow massager, wrist massager, forearm massager, deep tissue massager, and so on.
This is a roller type massager that relaxes your arm and wrist muscles through continuous rolling with optimum pressure. This can be your personal massage therapist, as it is very easy to use.
With the help of an adjustable knot, you’ll have to adjust the pressure. Just adjust the pressure and put your hand in it. It will do the rest.
Roleo Therapeutic Arm and Hand Massager Features-
- To ensure comfortable use anywhere anytime, it is hands-free, battery-free and electricity-free.
- The durable rollers and ridges can fit almost all hand sizes.
- It can treat a lot of common elbow and hand issues.
- Rubber feet with suction cups ensure that it stands steady on any flat surface.
- It can be used as a foot massage too.
- RELIEVES CHRONIC WRIST PAIN and HAND ISSUES - You have been...
- CAN THE ROLEO HELP YOU? - The Roleo can be used for sooo...
- NO NEED FOR A MASSAGE BUDGET: Routine massage and...
- WHY DON'T I JUST MASSAGE MYSELF? - Why sacrifice one limb to...
- LIMB SAVING ONE HANDED OPERATION: For those of you who want...
Armaid Foam Massage Tool with 2 Rollers
Another almost hands-free massager in the list is called Armaid. This massager is a combination of two rollers that massages the hand from both sides. Among those, one is the permanent support roller, another one is changeable.
This massage tool comes with two different types of changeable roller- the grey one and the white one. The white roller is for the muscular area like the forearm. The grey roller is for the areas like wrist, elbow, and thumb, where the bone is superior. So, depending on the pain point, you can have the therapy that is your exact need.
Features of Armaid Foam Massage –
- Adjustable gap between rollers so that it can fit any size of hands.
- It comes with an adjustable strap to attach it to places, for example- to your thigh when you are sitting.
- Can be used for at least three types of professional massage therapies.
- The package comes with videos with complete instruction about how to use it. As a result, you’ll be able to get the most out of it.
- ARMAID PACKAGE includes the WHITE ROLLER and GREY ROLLER,...
- USE LEVERAGE TO RELIEVE YOUR TIGHT MUSCLES SUFFERING FROM...
- COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS show you how to perform the...
- FIRST TIME USER? Start slow, no more than 2-3 minutes per...
- 10-YEAR UNCONDITIONAL MANUFACTURER WARRANTY. Made in USA.
Lunix Cordless Electric Hand Massager
When you are looking for an electric hand massager, Lunix is probably the great one. Coming with air pressure and hot compress technology, it puts optimum pressure on your hand. Thus it ensures pain relief without hurting the fingers.
This cordless hand massager is portable so that you can take it with you anywhere. Charge it at home and use it anytime, even when you are travelling.
The massager provides different types of massage. So no matter which problem you have, it has your back in almost all cases. It comes with an extra roller finger massager that allows you to get rid of finger soreness.
Lunix Hand Massager Features –
- Six different program modes to ensure a wide range of massage.
- Six different intensities to ensure the most comfortable massage.
- Two different vibration modes for getting an efficient result.
- Intuitive display to help in controlling and changing different modes and others.
- Auto shut-off feature has got your back if you mistakenly sleep while massaging.
Breo WOWOS Hand Massager
Durable and good looking- these are the first impressions after seeing this massager from Breo. It is made of soft PU leather and aluminum alloy. Thus, this massager suits anywhere you are- home, travel, office, and meeting.
The best thing about this massager is- you can use and control it from a smartphone app called Breo. With the help of this app, you can easily customize your massage preference from different techniques and intensities.
Inside this massager, there are different airbags for different parts of the hand- nails, fingers, left palm, middle of the palm, and right palm. All of those are made of soft Lycra fabric to ensure a comfortable healing process.
Features of the WOWOS Hand Massager –
- It comes with five different massage types.
- Three types of air pressure allow you to find comfort.
- You can change the settings individually to get exactly what you want.
- The LCD screen shows where the heat and pressure are being applied.
- Infrared technology ensures optimum heat flow where needed.
Editor’s Opinion About The Arthritis Hand Massager
All four massagers mentioned here are good. Those are well-performers when it comes to providing different types of massages effectively. But those are different from some viewpoints. Each has its own strengths.
Each of these massagers ensures a wide range of massage types, hands-free use, and comfortable massage. What makes the difference then?
Roleo Hand Massager is not only a palm massager. It massages the full arm. Even you can massage your feet too with the help of this. It is a point of strength of this massager. It ensures a lot of different fields of use.
On the other hand, the Armaid Foam Massage Tool with 2 Rollers comes with the strength of changeable massage rollers. By replacing the two rollers, you can get the massage you need. Thus versatility is ensured by it.
Lunix Cordless Electric Hand Massager ensures the best versatility. As it comes with six massage types and six intensities, you’ll get a handful of options to find comfort. Safety of auto shut-off is also another countable thing.
Breo WOWOS Hand Massager gives you the comfort of using an app to control it. But to me, the best thing about this massage is the feature of different airbags for different parts of the palm. The comfortable padding inside is another strong point of this massager.
To me, Roleo Hand Massager is a perfect fit for me because of its ability to ensure arm massages too. It helps a lot if you do heavy lifting works or play sports like golf, tennis, badminton, etc.
Here in this article of the Best Hand Massager For Arthritis, I’ve talked about four massagers that can help arthritis patients. There are many more. But I found these really helpful.
If you have any opinion, please share in the comment box. You can also share your experience with your massager.